Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My first post

My first post. Hopefully I'll get the hang of this soon! I have a lot of things to say and post but strangely, my mind is a blank! LOL Not so unusual, really. Time is a very valuable rsource of which I have very little, so I hope this blogging thing isn't gonna take up too much of it!

Today I am trying desperately not to think about returning to Kiruna, Sweden and leaving my family and friends - AGAIN. Already checked the weather over there and temps are hovering at freezing and I am sure snow is on the way if it hasn't arrived yet.

We have just returned from a week in Florida which was chaotic and hot... but yet a lot of fun! More about that later!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogland Laura! :) [[ugs]] Pia

Emmy said...

Hey hun! Missing you! Looking forward to lots of updates here when you come back home to the land of the midnight sun!

Emmy xx